How to Answer the"Hard Questions"?
Sometimes parents become anxious when they receive questions from their child about their past prior to adoption.
Rhonda Jarema from Nightlight Christian Adoption explains how this important conversation plays out.
- Beginning the Conversation
- Talking About Adoption and Birth Parents
- When Information is Lacking
- Discussing the "Hard Things"
- Remembering the Birth Family and Adoption
- Discussing Birth Families with Adolescents
- Looking for More Information
... Read More