Well, I believe there is! And I would like to share a New Year ritual with you, which I have done for the past six years.
1. Between now and December 31st, take time to carve out at least an hour of uninterrupted time for yourself. Create the mood--get comfy, light a candle,
diffuse some essential oils, put on some music. Begin writing on a piece of paper your "Year in Review." Month by month, recall events that happen
ed, people you met, places you visited, lessons you learned, accomplishments, blessings, struggles, funny moments and so on. Are you curious what is so great about looking at the year in this way? I believe that I am able, and you will be able, to notice how we have grown and then be able to express gratitude for all our learning's.
2. If you so choose, share your year in review with someone close to you.
3. After you have reviewed your year, consider the behaviors, beliefs or habits that you would like to leave behind. On a separate piece of paper, write down what you would like to leave behind in 2016. For example: being obsessed with an ex, bad eating habits, limiting beliefs, repetitive/disruptive thoughts, overuse of Facebook, consistent self-scrutiny...and so on. When you complete your list, burn it or rip it up into tiny pieces to really let it go!!
4. Make a toast to releasing anything that no longer serves you and to receiving that which is life affirming. Say a prayer of gratitude for 2016, declare you are letting it go, and blow out the candle you lit.
5. On January 1st, begin to co-create/manifest 2017. Light a new candle again, set the mood. Start taking in some conscious deep breaths. Do this until you feel your breath begin to deepen and you become relaxed.
6. After you become relaxed and you feel ready to start visioning your 2017, begin by getting a sheet of unlined paper. As a suggestion write at the top;
"This or something better for the highest good of all concerned. And so it is."
7. Without really thinking or analyzing, write down anything and everything that comes to mind
**Important: Write everything in present tense in the "I am" and use verbs to enthusiastically and specifically express what you want. For instance; "I am joyfully and easily securing a new job that is professionally fulfilling and offers me the opportunity to do what I love."
8.Choose a place to display your list where you are able to see it regularly. And/Or you can create a Vision Board and include this list as well as pictures and objects that are symbolic or meaningful to you.
Frequently throughout the year, review your list (honestly, every day is ideal). Read what you wrote aloud and feel free to add to it. January is certainly not the only day of the year in which you can call in what you want in your life.
10.Throughout the year, observe with gratitude as things in your life begin to manifest.
And....don't forget to
Resolve to live your life in alignment with what you truly want to manifest? Rid yourself of any emotional, mental, physical, or interpersonal clutter so that you can get out of your own way. The thing I've noticed about the co-creating and manifestation process is that it takes action as well as thought and belief, so resolve this year to take steps to truly LIVE your best life.
Would love for you to share what you are leaving behind in 2016 and co-creating in 2017 so I can celebrate with you!!
Here's to celebrating the past and gearing up for the future.
And making each day count along the way.
Wishing you a Happy, Happy 2017!!
Much Love and Blessings to you, Joanie