Roadmap to the Future: Creating a Social Media Plan with Stacey Lewis
- Learn what type of content is most effective for various social media platforms, develop a calendar to organize your posts, and use the members of your chapter to increase your social media’s range. Stacey, who has worked in the nonprofit field for six years and is currently developing and implementing the social media strategy for the national arm of Assistance League, will leave you with an easy to implement plan tailored to your chapter’s needs.
YouTube101 – Using YouTube to Strengthen your Social Media Reach with Stephanie Clinton
- To be relevant today, chapters must use social media to spread the word about their services and programs. In this session, Assistance League of Norman member Stephanie will engage in hands-on activities to guide you in starting a YouTube channel and how to upload videos, create engaging thumbnails and graphics, and – simply – get out your message!
Social Media Strategy with Wendi Forrest
- You need a strategy to establish your objectives and measure success – but where do you start? Wendi will guide you in developing a social media strategy that works for your community. The executive director of Tustin Police Foundation and member of Assistance League of Orange County Orange Blossoms Auxiliary, Wendi has over 15 years of experience in leading marketing and social media campaigns for nonprofit organizations and large corporations.
Social Media Isn’t Just Facebook with Wendi Forrest and Stacey Lewis
- Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and others are also platforms that can help you reach your target audience. Wendi and Stacey guide you in development of your social media strategy for each platform and discuss what customer you are trying to reach with each.
Behind the Face of Facebook with Kelly Fifield
- This interactive session will explore the ins and outs of paid promotion (“boosting”), providing participants with an understanding of what Facebook boosts are, why useful and how to use strategically. Tips and tricks for tagging and pinning, and how to monitor the difference between reach and engagement will be explained by Kelly, a member of Assistance League of Charlotte.
Become an Influential Mission Ambassador with Sarah McNally
- In this inspiring presentation, Sarah brings meaningful and insightful perspectives to ways maximize your contributions to achieve goals. The CEO of TransForm Corporation and author, Sarah’s passion is connecting people to their purpose.