Requirements for Candidacy
MPI CRV Board of Directors Qualifications:
- Be a member in good standing
- Be willing to fulfill the obligations of office, in the capacity indicated
- Have a history of involvement with MPI CRV
- Be willing to contribute time, energy and creativity to the chapter with the consent of your employer
Serving on the board is not only demanding and challenging, but it is also extremely rewarding.
Consider becoming a leader in a dynamic and award winning chapter of the largest organization of meeting professionals.
This is your chance to contribute to the growth and professionalism of MPI CRV!
Basic Duties and Expectations
Before committing to a board position, please review the following responsibilities of all board members:
- Must attend and participate in monthly board meetings and chapter events (held on the same day consecutively)
- Must submit a written board report each month
- Contribute information and ideas to the rest of the Board
- Attend the Board Orientation Meeting TBD
- Attend the Annual Board Planning Retreat April 14th - 16th, 2019
- Attend the Mid-Year Board Planning Retreat November 10th-12th, 2019