One of the primary reasons we are open 24/7, in addition to helping pets who need emergency care, is to give you, the primary care practice, some time off. And we want to make referrals as convenient and seamless as possible.
We’re Available When:
- A client has an emergency with their pet outside of your regular office hours
- You feel a patient requires intensive care or monitoring, including overnight and/or weekend case supervision
- A patient requires more advanced diagnostic testing than available at your clinic
- A patient requires or may require administration of blood products or constant rate infusion drug therapy
- A client prefers that his or her pet receive overnight post-surgical or post-anesthesia monitoring and supervision and/or pain management
- A patient is recovering from surgery or anesthesia, and you recommend overnight monitoring for patient safety