A big thanks to all of you who have made this year’s
Summer for Others such a great success!
Despite COVID-19, we were able to show the Conroe community the compassion of Jesus Christ.
Together we provided:
- Compassion United with 360 breakfasts
- Montgomery County Food Bank with volunteers who distributed food for 300 families
- Community Assistance Center with food for 60 children
- Conroe Regional with 416 bags of appreciation for their employees
- Montgomery County Youth Services/ YES to Youth with 7 meals for the children and staff at Bridgeway Shelter. If you would like to provide a meal, click here to sign up.
- Financial help for families during this time of financial uncertainty
I hope those who participated were able to experience how easy it is to make a lasting difference. All of these organizations have ongoing needs. I encourage you to continue to reach out to our community as the Church. Visit our website to learn more about the organizations and how you can keep serving our community.
Pastor of Missions and Congregational Care
at First Methodist Conroe