1. Have a designated point person.
2. Assemble a team. Even two people constitute a team.
3. Communications can be in the form of email, phone calls, and social media.
4. Contact parishioners:
a. To check on their safety
b. To keep them informed
c. To recruit volunteers
5. Keep home and cell phone numbers and email addresses updated in your membership
software. This list should be accessible by a few key people.
6. Pay particular attention to the homebound and the elderly
7. Have a list of local emergency resources