Don't forget to schedule time to host mid-year performance conversations with your employees
Dec. 3-Jan. 31
. Consider hosting a second conversation in early February with LIFT leaders who receive CollaboRATE results, or delay mid-year conversations until CollaboRATE results are available on Jan. 31.
Mid-year is the time to:
- Provide formal feedback.
- Address barriers to success.
- Assess progress toward achieving goals.
- Discuss professional growth plans.
- Request feedback on how you are leading.
- Document progress in Infor HR.
Keep in mind, mid-year is not the only time to provide and receive feedback. Feedback should be ongoing and timely to allow for course corrections. Also, documenting feedback throughout the year makes year-end conversations easier. If you have questions, talk to your HR partner about how best to document your feedback.