2020 has brought many changes to our lives and workplaces, but one thing has not changed-- mandatory annual harassment prevention training for all New York State employees.
In previous years our attorneys have conducted in-person harassment training at our client’s places of business. This year, due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, EGS is instead offering live, virtual training sessions for clients and their employees. We will be conducting interactive virtual training sessions tailored to employees working in the restaurant industry, not-for-profit organizations, and general work environments.
Why use EGS for your employment training needs?
- Our webinars are New York State and City compliant, while making the content more palatable to your employees than the government’s online training videos;
- Our trainers are experienced employment attorneys with collective decades of experience dealing with discrimination and harassment issues companies face;
- Unlike canned online training modules that are not updated from year to year, our training will include harassment issues related to both the physical workplace and working remotely, and will address topics related to the COVID-19 pandemic and workplace discussions of social issues in light of the current political climate;
- Separate training sessions will address additional responsibilities for managers/supervisors; and
- Upon completed attendance participants will receive certification which will satisfy New York State and City requirements.
We will hold a 60 minute program for all attendees, plus an additional 30 minutes immediately afterward for mandated managers/supervisors training on the following dates:
Training customized for the restaurant industry on Tuesday December 1, 2020 at 11:00 a.m.
Training customized for not for profit organizations on Wednesday December 9, 2020 at 4:00 p.m.
Training customized for general office settings on Thursday December 10, 2020 at 2:00 p.m.
- $75 per person
- Volume discount of ten percent (10%) for groups of ten (10) to twenty-four (24)
- Volume discount of fifteen percent (15%) for groups of twenty-five (25) or more
To register, please click below: