Attention Business Owners: Join us on Wednesday, September 25th at 8:30 a.m. as we discuss
Retirement Plans: The Pros and Cons of a Pre-Approved Plan
from a legal and accounting perspective. This program is accredited for 1.5 CPE and CFP credits. Now available as a webinar, click
- Best practices if you sponsor a qualified Plan
- Prototype Pre-approved plans and what you need to consider
- Other options available
- Why just “setting it and forgetting” can cause headaches later
- New IRS Correction Procedures – PCB/Self Correct
- Common Plan issues identified by auditors
, CPA, Member and Director of Quality Control and Employee Benefit Plan Audit Group, SobelCo
Martin D. Hauptman
, Esq., CPA, Member and Chair of ERISA & Employee Benefits, Mandelbaum Salsburg P.C.
President of Altigro Pension Services, Inc.
Gary S. Young
, Esq., Member, Mandelbaum Salsburg P.C.
Peter A. Levy,
Esq., Member, Mandelbaum Salsburg P.C.