To all my patients:
Based on professional society guidance, we expect medical practices in Manhattan to be authorized to proceed with elective services and surgeries starting June 8th. While this is not written in stone, if things proceed as expected, the Manhattan office would open for Botox, fillers, laser treatments and surgical services. If you want an appointment just call or email and we will get you a spot. Tuesday, Thursday and Friday appointments are available. The Great Neck office will remain open and transition to our normal Monday, Wednesday schedule.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this extraordinary time. My team has put together an extensive program of policies and safety measures in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. These focus on screening, social distancing, personal protective equipment (masking, etc.) and process to reduce contact with others during your visit. Our boutique setting contributes to that greatly, with only a few patients in the office at any one time. Here is a more detailed explanation of what to expect:
- Video Visits: Minimizing your risk of infection includes avoiding unnecessary contact with others. This is also a time saver to eliminate travel into the office. Many matters can be discussed in a video appointment for planning purposes prior to coming to the office.
- Pre-Appointment Screening: The staff will review any symptoms you may be having during appointment confirmation.
- We will send you paperwork in advance to reduce contact in the office.
- You will proceed directly from screening to an exam room.
- Facial Protection for All: For your safety and the safety of those around you, mask wearing is mandatory for everyone. We will have a mask available for you if you don't already have one.
- Screening at Check-In: You will be screened for symptoms and temperature using a no-touch thermometer on arrival.
- Enhanced Sanitizing Procedures: Exam rooms and common areas are sanitized after each use. Multiple deep cleaning steps have been added. Every element of our environment will be kept as clean as possible at all times.
My staff and I are excited to resume caring for you, our patients. We will continue to do everything we can to fulfill your aesthetic needs. We hope to welcome you back personally soon.
Lawrence S. Bass, MD, FACS