California Small Business COVID-19 Relief Grant Program
On February 23rd, Governor Newsom signed into law a comprehensive package
providing urgent relief for the small businesses of CA. The package provides $2 billion
– a four-fold increase over the $500 million currently being distributed – for grants
up to $25,000 for small businesses impacted by the pandemic, and allocates $50 million of this total for non-profit cultural institutions.
- If you have already applied, you do NOT need to anything at this time.
- Round 4 - Non-Profit Cultural Institutions Only - Apply March 16-23
- Round 5 - New Applicants Apply March 25-31
- Round 6 - New Applicants - Application date to be announced