Dear Parents & Students of our LoMastro Performing Arts Academy Family,
First, I want to say a heartfelt thank you for your support over the past days since announcing our decision to temporarily close. We have a responsibility to do our part in minimizing the impact of the Coronavirus throughout our community and the safety of our students and their families is our number one priority.
While this will impact our classes inside the studio, we will continue to deliver the experience you know and love at LoMastro just in a slightly different way.
Now more than ever it's important for your child to have normalcy and routine. The last thing we all want is for our children to play video games and watch television shows and movies all day. We need them to be active, move, use their mind and still interact socially with their peers.
This is exactly what we'll be providing you with during the temporary closure of our physical location. As soon as it is safe to reopen we will.
Thanks to technology we will be providing you with an online experience for your child to keep them moving, learning, interacting with their friends and having fun during this time.
We are working as quickly as we can to get everything up and running. Here are a few things we're planning:
- We’re recording recital choreography videos and will be sending those out soon, so dancers can practice at home.
- We’re also going to be recording some virtual classes to keep your kids active and learning at home. This will be a great chance for dancers to practice what they’ve been doing in class and also an opportunity to try something new.
- Not only will you get to take classes from your regular teachers, but dancers will also have access to classes from all the other teachers too.
- We’re planning some fun challenges your dancer can do in your house, in your yard, and with siblings. We’ll be announcing them throughout our break and hope you’ll participate.
- We'll also be adding some bonuses for enrolled families, so stay tuned.
We have found ourselves in a new normal for the time being and we are committed to continuing to offer you the best customer service and performing arts experience.
Our faculty created the following video for the students. Please feel free to share it with your child.