On March 13, Governor Tom Wolf announced that
all K-12 Pennsylvania schools will be closed for 10 business days effective Monday, March 16.
The Wolf Administration will continue to monitor COVID-19 in Pennsylvania and at the end of 10 days will reevaluate and decide whether continued closure is needed.
All three Eden Christian Academy campuses will be closed from Monday, March 16, through Friday, March 27
All after-school, athletic, and extracurricular activities are cancelled during that time.
In light of this announcement,
ECA will implement Distance Learning for the period of time that the school is closed.
Upper School grades 7-12 Distance Learning Plan
As communicated on Friday, online instruction with assignments will begin today, Monday, March 16, 2020.
- The Mt. Nebo Campus will be open on Monday, March 16, from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm to allow students to pick up any needed materials or to make copies.
- Class assignments and instructions will be emailed to students before 8:30 am each school day.
- Students are expected to check their ECA email and RenWeb accounts at 8:30 am each school day.
- Classes will run from 8:30-3:05 each day with a 5 minute break between classes and a 45 minute lunch. The class schedule will be:
Period 1: 8:30-9:15
Period 2: 9:20-10:05
Period 3: 10:10-10:55
Period 4: 11:00-11:45
Period 5: 12:40-1:25
Period 6: 1:30-2:15
Period 7: 2:20-3:05
- Lessons will include instruction and the use of Showbie, Educreations, YouTube, and Khan Academy.
Please watch your email for further communications as this rapidly changing situation evolves.