Continuing undergraduate students can apply for scholarships ranging from $500-$10,000 based on academic achievements, service, research experience, career goals and other special skills or interests. Parents can encourage their students to apply for UC Irvine scholarships by the March 25 deadline.
Applying online is simple
- Login to "My Aid" at www.ofas.uci.edu.
- Select Fall 2019 through Summer 2020 and then Scholarships.
- The scholarships for which your student is minimally qualified for have been pre-selected.
- Complete one application to be considered for all eligible scholarships or submit separate applications for each scholarship.
- Application deadline: March 25, 2019 at 11:59 p.m.