2021 Multifamily Scoring Workbook Now Available
2020 Multifamily Technical Submission Deadline
The deadline for projects funded in the 2020 Multifamily Housing Credit round to have the required technical submission documents uploaded to the Universal Funding Application (UFA) system is
Friday, May 1, 2020. KHC understands that with many businesses having to restructure how they operate during the COVID-19 pandemic, developers may encounter some delays in securing the necessary documents needed to complete the technical submission stage.
If there are certain documents that you cannot obtain by the May 1 deadline, you may upload a memo in
PDF format in place of the missing document(s), along with an explanation from the provider of the missing document detailing the reason for the delay and when they anticipate providing the document to you. KHC will be flexible in these cases and will not impose any late fees or penalties due to COVID-19 related delays. Please note that this concession is only for delays related to business interruptions due to COVID-19; other delays will be subject to KHC's normal waiver and extension fee policy.
If you have any questions, please contact your assigned multifamily project representative or specialist.
Single-Family Production COVID-19 Guidance
New Training Available for WAP Administrative Professionals
The U.S Department of Energy (DOE) Weatherization Assistance Program (WAP) announces the launch of
Training for WAP Administrative Professionals
. Developed in response to WAP network feedback, these self-paced online trainings are designed for WAP subgrantee staff, yet are applicable to grantees, subcontractors, and WAP stakeholders. Training topics include:
- Budget and planning
- Fiscal tasks
- Client relations
- Economics of weatherization
- Quality improvement
To access the training, please visit
. To create an account, please click on the link associated with "first time logging in" and use "waptraining" for the code. Follow the instructions sent to your email to complete registration.
For additional information on the trainings and a demonstration of the site, please watch this
Weatherization COVID-19 Updates
Please visit the
HCA Help Desk
to see the latest Weatherization Guidance for COVID-19 and the WX COVID-19 FAQs. These are updated as
Kentucky Housing Corporation (KHC)
receives new information. Please continue to watch KHC eGrams for more details.
Electronic APR for Report Year 2019
Every year, owners and managers of affordable rental housing funded through KHC are required to submit an Annual Performance Report (APR) packet by April 1 of the current year for the previous calendar year.
To decrease costs for partners and KHC, the APR packet must be submitted electronically. APR packets are required for all rental projects that are within their compliance period. This includes projects allocated Low-Income Housing Tax Credits (Housing Credits) and funding from the Risk-Sharing, HOME Investment Partnerships Program (HOME), Small Multifamily Affordable Loan Programs, and the Affordable Housing Trust Fund (AHTF). The deadline for submission to KHC is
Wednesday, April 1, 2020
. All APRs submitted after the April 1 deadline will be subject to late fees.
Some fees have changed.
Please refer to the new
Compliance Monitoring Fee Schedule
, under Quick Links,
, Annual Performance Reporting Tools dropdown.
KHC requires payments to be made through our online payment system.
You must log in to the Tenant Data Certification System (TDCS) to make the payment.
is available on
, under Quick Links,
, Tenant Data Collection Initiative dropdown.
Checks will no longer be accepted. KHC can make special exceptions for submission of checks, but the owner is required to email a written request in advance to Phyllis Clem at email@example.com. Should this request be approved, there will be a check processing fee of $25 per check to be included with the APR fee. With submission of a check, you must include the printed invoice from TDCS.
APR packet must include all
of the following items, submitted and received at KHC by Wednesday, April 1, 2020:
- Completed Owner's Annual Certification of Compliance (all funding sources).
- TDCS Marketing Demand - The Owner's Annual Certification of Compliance will capture the property management company's opinion on the current marketing demand for the property. There are four options and one option is required to be selected for the submission of the certification.
- Annual operating expenses/income and rental rate information (annual operating expenses/income for reporting year and current year budget). The budget report is not required for the 2019 reporting year unless requested by KHC staff.
- After financial information has been entered, supporting documentation can be attached within the system. All Risk-Sharing, Tax Credit Assistance Program (TCAP), Tax Credit Exchange Program (TCEP), Exchange (TCEP), and Recovery Kentucky projects are required to attach their audits. Projects with KHC surplus cash loans are required to attach financials, per their loan agreements. While not required, all other projects are encouraged to attach a copy of the financial statement used in completing this section of the APR.
- TDCS Building Status Report must contain all updated current resident information.
All online payments of fees must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET, Wednesday, April 1, 2020.
Instructions for completing the current APR packet are available on
, under Quick Links,
, Annual Performance Reporting Tools dropdown. The instructions include checklists that help ensure documents are provided by the appropriate submission method.
If you have any questions or need assistance with the submission process, please contact Phyllis Clem or Aaron Watkins toll-free in Kentucky at 800-633-8896 or 502-564-7630, extensions 221 or 785, respectively; TTY 711; or email