CHRISTUS wants to partner with local churches to vaccinate church members, staffs and volunteers at the COVID Vaccine Hub in Longview
this Sunday, March 28.
There are two ways for you to sign up:
OPTION 2, church members who CANNOT access the internet: Call 1-877-335-5746.
Additional info on the vaccine and clinic
· This is for Pfizer vaccine; first dose only. You will be scheduled for your second dose when you arrive at the clinic that day. You must be available to receive your second dose three weeks later (Sat., April 17).
· You must meet the vaccine qualifications set by the Governor of Texas: 50 years old and over, or 16 and over with a comorbidity; also school teachers and health care workers. For the most up-to-date information, see the Texas Department of Health and Human Services website: https://dshs.texas.gov/coronavirus/immunize/vaccine.aspx.
· Vaccines are free; your insurance will not be billed.
· Clinic operates from 8am to 4pm.
· Drive to 100 Grand Ave, off of Cotton Street, near Maude Cobb Convention Center. Police will direct you.
· Bring a driver’s license or a state ID.
· You must wear a mask.
· Wear a loose-fitting shirt to make it easy to access your upper arm.
We hope you find this information helpful.
Pastor Doug and Pastor Shelley
Please note: If you still have any questions or if we can help you with this process please call the church office at 903-234-0032 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.