Dear Wexford families,
Thank you so much for your support
throughout our remote learning experience! It is a privilege to partner with you and
see the spirit of unity
as we navigate a challenging time.
I am so
thankful for our teachers
and proud of how hard they are working to
help students continue to engage both their mind and heart as they learn and grow each day
. ECA is truly blessed with
amazing teachers who love the Lord and love your children
! And working together, in partnership with you, brings me great joy.
I am reminded of the importance of being joyful and sharing laughter when we are walking through difficult times. Romans 15:13 tells us,
“May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.”
That is a promise we don’t want to miss out on. As believers,
we want to overflow with hope by His power
Here are a few reminders from this week's update:
- Remote Learning will continue March 30-April 3
- In order to streamline emails, special area teachers will compile their “Brain Break” activities in one document. Mrs. Ising will share the link with you!
- Quarter 3 closed on Friday, March 20, 2020
- Quarter 4 began on Monday, March 23, 2020
- Quarter 3 elementary reports cards will be sent electronically on Wednesday, April 1, 2020
- Easter Break will be April 6-13. There will be no remote learning or online instruction during Easter Break. I pray that your families have some time to laugh, play, and rest!
One last thing!
Usually in March, the Wexford campus hosts a teacher appreciation luncheon for our faculty and staff. Due to our remote learning, this has been postponed.
Although we can't celebrate our teachers in person
, I thought we could appreciate them "remotely".
Would you consider sending a card, note, or email this week (March 30-April 3) to thank your child's teacher(s) for all that they do for our students and families?
My thoughts and prayers are with you.