Chemprene's 'Make and Hold Program':
- Inventory reduction.
- Inventory made to order.
- Product available for your immediate release.
Several easy steps to reduce your 'in house' inventory:
- Place an order with Chemprene for a slab of belt on 'Make and Hold'.
- Provide a target date* for when the material will be required by your group.
- Chemprene will target your date in production and produce your belt.
- After the material is in inventory you will have 90 days to release the belt.
- You will not be invoiced until the material ships to you.
- You may release the product any time during the 90 days for immediate shipment.
- At the end of the 90 day order aging the material will be shipped and billed.
*Typical target date is 4 to 6 weeks from date of order
Please contact your Chemprene representative for more information regarding our 'Make and Hold' program today.