The term 'March Madness' may never mean the same as in years past. We sincerely hope that if you are reading this, you are doing well and coping as best you can with our current global crisis.
We are fortunate to offer
DWCS LinkedIn Coaching Services
virtually as we have for over 8 years around the world. We will look forward to returning to in-person instruction as life returns to normal. You may have extra 'down time' on your hands... contact us to make use of it. This may be an optimal time to refresh your profile if you're in transition - the HR industry makes
strong use of LinkedIn to seek candidates.
In the meantime, with years of experience, I'd like to offer:
TIPS FOR A MORE PRODUCTIVE WFH (
work from home
- Define your start & stop time along with things you need to accomplish each day. Combining work with home life can create a blur and it's best to separate the two as much as possible. It's okay to make a schedule.
- Do the best you can to have a separate, designated 'work space'.
- Make time for yourself - keep that morning routine if you can. Take time to eat right and exercise. My neighbors might think me a bid odd if they observe me pacing around my patio but it works for me when I'm short on time!
- Keep your meetings intact with face-to-face video chats. Lots of free apps available - see the March Spotlight below.
- Set realistic goals and reward yourself!
Onward! We have some
to share along with some
webinars! Wishing you all well - we are in this together.
With much gratitude ~
Debbie Wemyss (weemz)
Founder, DW Consulting Solutions LLC
O +1 561-444-2265 M +1 561-719-1984