1. Role at FFB: Office Manager and Loan Closer
2. Family: Grandfather Minot (95!), Parents (Dave and Edie), “Little” Brother Neal, and two Nephews, Derek (17) and Zeke (8). I would be lost without these people!
3. Education: I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology from Bellarmine University
4. Hobbies: Anything involving entertainment: books, movies, plays, musicals, sporting events (football, basketball, and soccer are favs), and concerts (see a picture of me – far left and my besties)
5. What is your favorite thing about working at FFB? I love helping our farmers and ranchers. They are some of the nicest people you will ever meet, and they provide a great service to our nation, which gives my job meaning and purpose.
6. Do you have an unknown talent? I somehow find every piece of uneven pavement, hole in-ground, or tripping hazard that exists… even when none really do exist.
7. Favorite place you have visited? That’s a hard one because I’ve loved almost every place I’ve visited, from the Caribbean to London, England. However, if I were ever to attend a game at Lambeau Field, that would top them all!
8. What is one thing you would like to learn more about? I feel I am always learning something, but if I had the time, I would learn more about the lives of others from the past – I love watching those ancestry shows.
9. Words you live by or funny story about you: Family first!