Contracting business owners are often really picky about their vehicle fleets. But they neglect the opportunity to use them to generate more sales.
1) Any color but white. Maximize the impact of your moving billboards by wrapping the vehicle or using large colorful graphics. Stand out in traffic!
2) Your brand, not large photos. Customers know what beautiful landscapes look like. They know what a sprinkler looks like. Focus on promoting YOUR name and brand, not on pretty pictures.
3) Bigger is better. Many service contractors are switching to vans instead of pickups to maximize the impact of their branding on the road.
4) Emphasize your name. That's what you want them to remember. They'll google you for the rest.
5) Skip manufacturer logos. Advertise for yourself, not others. Anyone can say they sell "brand X" - but only YOU can sell YOU.