Two gay teens meet at a post office in NYC and can’t help but notice the connection between them. After getting separated they go on a journey to find one another again and see whether the universe really got them together for a reason.
• About yourself in 3 adjectives: Free-spirited, kind, adventurous
• Favorite thing to do besides read: crochet, geocache, thrift, ice skate, play instruments!
• Your best shop section: YA or Self Help
• Reading goal for 2021: I want to read more writing-focused books so I can learn more about the craft and get inspired by other creative people.
• Best part about being a bookseller? So many things! I love helping out with fun events, making displays, doing story time, reading ARCs and of course meeting customers:) I also get to learn more about how publishing and the book business works which could definitely be helpful in a future career.