Palight Trimboard offers the centuries-old familiarity and workability of wood, but with none of the drawbacks.
It won't rot, fade or split. And it holds its beautiful appearance for decades. Available in many profiles and sizes - so architects and builders can easily incorporate Palight Trimboard into nearly any trim project for a beautiful and lasting finish.
Why Palight® Trimboard?
- Superior product from a world leader in cellular PVC manufacturing
- Cut it, shape it, fasten and paint it easily
- Smooth edges and consistent, uniform dimensions
- Low maintenance-impervious to moisture, rot or insects
- Long-lasting durability and beauty
- Available in standard, PostWrap and ProFinish™ profiles
- 30 year residential warranty
Sealed Edges and Protective Release Film. Standard.
Get protection from dust, dirt, and abrasion - and cut down time spent cleaning - from the warehouse all the way through installation. Simply remove the protective release film when you're done and let your work shine. Palight Trimboard also features sealed edges, making it easy to wipe away dirt and dust.
Wood Grain and Smooth - Both in One Product.
Get flexible and hold onto less inventory. Most consumers love to wait until the last minute to make a choice. That's why we make most of our standard trimboard profiles available with smooth finish on one side, and wood grain finish on the other. Sealed edges and protective film on both sides is included.