July 2018
Tips to Help You Reach Your Target
Good afternoon,

I write this as I sit in the jury selection room. The last time I was here was over 12 years ago when I had a Motorola Razr flip phone

I am at the front of the room, at a table and as I look up, all I can see are the tops of people's heads. 99% of the people in here have some form of electronic device they are staring into.  The other 1 percent look bored as can be or are looking over their neighbor's shoulder reading their phone! So much different than last time I was on jury duty.

We have moved into the mobile age where our phones are now replacing many things including cash and credit cards. Each week I look at the stats from the emailed eNewsletters we send out for clients.  Just over the past two years, the open rate on phones has gone from an average of 44% to 60%.  This is why this eNewsletter is formatted this way.  We want it to be mobile friendly.

Are you thinking about how people see your ads, website, emails, logo and branding on their mobile phone?  If not, you need to start taking this into consideration. Create and test some alternate logos optimized for smaller screens.  Post an ad or branding graphic on your Facebook page and see how it looks on the FB App.  

Finally, if you do get selected for jury duty, it is a great experience to be able to participate in the justice system. And  they have really fast WiFi!!

Happy 4th of July! 


~ Allen Jernigan, CEO
My Marketing Department, Inc.
Calendar of Events
July 2018

JUL 4:  Independence Day
JUL 15:  National Ice Cream Day
JUL 18:  National Hot Dog Day
JUL 22:  Parents' Day
JUL 29: National Lasagna Day
JUL 30: National Cheesecake Day
Monthly Deals!

Good Through Noon, 7/31/18
The Fourth of July-also known as Independence Day or July 4th-has been a federal holiday in the United States since 1941, but the tradition of Independence Day celebrations goes back to the 18th century and the American Revolution. On July 2nd, 1776, the Continental Congress voted in favor of independence, and two days later delegates from the 13 colonies adopted the Declaration of Independence, a historic document drafted by Thomas Jefferson. From 1776 to the present day, July 4th has been celebrated as the birth of American independence, with festivities ranging from fireworks, parades and concerts to more casual family gatherings and barbecues.

Adopt Don't Shop
Support our local shelters and bring 
home a pawsome new family member!
3rd Quarter Deals!
8-foot to 6-foot Convertible Table Throw 
(Full-Color Imprint)

Only $200 
Plus we will wave the $20 setup fee

Good Through Noon, 9/28/18
11125 Park Blvd., #104-124
Seminole, FL 33772
Copyright © 2018. All Rights Reserved.