Monday - Friday 5:00 am - 7:00 pm
Saturday 7:00 am - Noon -
The Y will be CLOSED July 4th
Sunday Noon - 4:00 pm
OPEN AREAS OF THE FACILITY - Wellness Center, Weight Room, Track, and Extra cardio equipment in the gym, Outdoor Group Exercise, Lap Swimming, Water Aerobics, Private Swim Lessons, Whirlpool, Open Gym, Racquetball Court, and Family/Men's/Women's Locker Rooms.
- No guests or nationwide members will be permitted. Facility use will only be for members during Phase III. We will have an indoor facility capacity of 36 members at a time.
- Lap swim will be available by reservation. 6 swimmers at a time.
- Private Swim Lessons available by registration.
- Outdoor Group Exercise will be available by reservation. 25 participants per class.
- Water Aerobics available by registration. 10 participants per class.
- 2 Open Gym 1/2 court areas will be available for reservation by household or individual use with a time limit of an hour. We ask that you bring your own basketball.
- 1 Racquetball Court will be available for reservation by household or individual use with a time limit of an hour. We ask that you bring your own racquetball equipment.
- Whirlpool will be available with a capacity of 6 members at a time.
- All locker rooms will be accessible. Please bring your own lock.
- Members must maintain a minimum of 6 feet distance between one another.
- All staff and members will have their temperature checked upon entering the facility.
- Staff will be wearing personal protective equipment (masks).
- Masks are suggested for members in general areas of the Y facility, but not required while working out.
- We will have controlled access to the facility. Entrance and exit at the A Street entrance only.
- Recommended time for members in facility set at 90 minutes.
- Members must disinfect equipment before and after use.
- It is recommended to wash hands before and after working out with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Coffee will not be available.
- No in person senior classes. Classes will continue virtually.
- Increased signage throughout the building to encourage social distance, hand washing and remind members to disinfect equipment.
- Child Watch will remain closed. Space is being used by camp.
- Open Swim will remain closed.
- Kid's Gym will remain closed.