October 9, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Massachusetts hospital to close ED in November, shut down in 2020
2. Meet M Health Fairview, a new brand linking 13 hospitals in Minnesota
3. Conditions on sale of 4 California hospitals endanger deal
4. The healthcare CFO imperative: 5 plays for successful cost cutting.
to read the white paper.
5. 10 hospitals seeking CFOs
6. Rural Hospital Group bids $6.9M to get Kansas hospital out of bankruptcy
7. CHS to erase up to $50M in medical debt for former hospital patients
8. Your endpoints are showing: How to cover vulnerabilities in your hospital network -
9. 19 recent hospital and health system executive resignations
10. 3 infants die of bacterial infections at Geisinger's NICU
11. How to supercharge the revenue cycle: A breakdown of the must-have tools for optimized collections.
to attend the webinar.
12. Charities turning to corporate world to hire CFOs
13. Trump's Medicare executive order could result in surprise medical bills
Companies to Know
Thank you to our key partners
Prism Healthcare Partners
Transaction & Valuation Issues
Legal & Regulatory
Human Capital and Risk
Health Information Technology
Rankings & Ratings
Quality & Patient Safety
Sales, Marketing & Events:
President and CEO
Becker's Hospital Review
A Becker's Healthcare Publication
Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved.