Like the early community of believers, let us be of one heart and one mind as we call upon the Lord to satisfy the needs of all.
· For the Church, that we may strive to build a world where everyone cares for the common good, where no one is needy, and where everyone’s material needs are satisfied……We pray to the Lord.
· For leaders of nations, that they may work for justice and reconciliation within their countries and regions, seeking an end to conflict and discord…… We pray to the Lord.
· For all who will be confirmed during this Easter Season, especially the confirmandi of our partnership of St. Luke and St. Teresa, that they will always be guided by the Holy Spirit……We pray to the Lord.
· For those who were initiated into the Church last weekend, especially Narelle Watson, that their new life in the Lord may inspire and strengthen the faith of all Christians…..We pray to the Lord.
· That we may be an instrument of peace in our nation and our community, especially between those who are divided by race, gender, class, or politics…..We pray to the Lord.
· For all those who are unable to join us because of Covid-19 or other health issues that they will know we are remembering and praying for them during this Easter Season……We pray to the Lord.
· For all who have died, especially Dennis Grimmer, and for all their loved ones and friends who mourn their passing..…We pray to the Lord.
· For all the prayers that we hold in the silence of our hearts; for all our intentions spoken and unspoken…..We pray to the Lord.
Merciful God, you never fail to give us another opportunity when we have failed, when we have sinned, when we have turned away from you. Embrace us in your loving arms with the comfort of your divine mercy. Hear this and all our prayers and grant them in the name of Jesus Christ, our risen Lord. Amen.