NACHC and its partners in the CDC COVID-19 Multi-State Quality Improvement Project are continuing its efforts to extract and analyze preliminary data from community health centers across our six multi-state PCA and HCCN partners. This quality improvement research and evaluation effort is assessing data in five areas:
• Testing: distribution over time and the patient population
• Positivity rates: stratified by age, race and time
• Predictors of COVID-19 diagnosis/SARS-CoV-2 infection
• Rate of influenza and COVID-19 vaccinations provided and received by health center patients
• Pandemic Impact on health center operations: virtual care, volume, patient distribution
Additional questions of interest include the impact of social determinants of health (SDOH), comorbidities, utilization of services by COVID-19 positive patients, and outcomes of these patients including post-COVID-19 syndromes.