The classes will be on Zoom
Tuesday, April 27 - August 10
10:00 am - 11:00 am
Pre-registration $5 click here.
Scholarships are available.
As we move on to the next class in the online series, 'Weed Control in the Vegetable Garden!' Weed management can be a dreaded and labor intensive part of vegetable gardening. Learn strategies to keep weeds under control so you can spend more time tending your vegetable plants, followed by a live Q&A.
Proceeds for this class - $5 - will go to the Master Gardeners of Greene County chapter. No one will be turned away due to lack of funds. If you can't attend or miss the class, all registrants will receive a link to the recording after the class.
A Zoom link will be sent to you a few days before the start of the class. So register early.
Below is the schedule for the classes in this series. All classes are from
10am - 11 am. If you are unable to attend the class but would like to watch a recording of the class(es), go ahead and register now and the recording link will be sent to you.
● April 27 – Weed Control in the Vegetable Garden
● May 11 – Warm Season Vegetables for Summer
● May 25 – Watering the Vegetable Garden
● June 8 – All About Tomatoes
● June 22 – Insect and Disease Management in the Vegetable Garden
● June 29 – Canning, Freezing, and Drying the Garden Harvest
● July 13 – Vegetable Nutrition and Recipes
● August 3 – Donating Excess Vegetables
● August 10 – Cool Season Vegetables for Fall
We know you will enjoy these classes online. Please share this opportunity with friends and loved ones! Looking forward to learning and growing in 2021.
Have questions, need a scholarship or need more information, please contact Kelly McGowan, email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 417.874.2955