The CVE MASTER MANAGEMENT BOOSTER BUS has proven so popular that Master Management is extending its run.
Originally scheduled to run until the end of October, the bus will now run through Wednesday, November 24th.
The CVE MASTER MANAGEMENT BOOSTER BUS is a special shuttle provided by CVE Master Management to help residents receive their Pfizer booster shot.
The bus runs Wednesdays to Sundays. It provides round trip transportation from the Clubhouse to the Coral Square Mall in Coral Springs, where health officials are administering the Pfizer booster shot.
The CVE MASTER MANAGEMENT BOOSTER BUS runs at the following times:
Wednesdays: Departs at 11:15am, 2:15pm
Thursdays: Departs at 11:15am, 2:15pm
Fridays: Departs at 11:15am, 2:15pm
Saturdays: Departs at 10:15am, 1:15pm
Sundays: Departs at 10:15am, 1:15pm
Here's what you need to know:
- Seating on each trip is limited to 34 passengers, first come first served. No reservations.
- The bus will remain on site until all riders are ready to return.
- You must show your CVE ID when boarding the bus.
- Masks required on the bus.
- Please allow two hours round trip and plan accordingly.
- Only the Pfizer shot will be available.
- Bring your CDC vaccine card. If you cannot locate your CDC vaccine card, DO NOT contact CVE Master Management.
- Bring a government ID.
Make sure you are eligible to receive the shot. For more eligibility information, CLICK HERE.
CVE Master Management and the transportation staff are not responsible for answering any health or eligibility-related questions. We are providing transportation only. It is your responsibility to address all personal health and eligibility issues.
Due to limited seating, you must return on the bus that took you to the location. You will not be guaranteed a seat on a later return trip.