Strong support matches high aspirations. You will find reliable support in the transition to college with the Warren Community College Educational Opportunity Fund (EOF) program.
There are differences in how you learn, study, and have fun, and by becoming a part of the New Jersey EOF community, you will be connected to resources and peers who have a collective drive to succeed not just at Warren but across the state.
Could you be an EOF Scholar?
- EOF Scholars are recent high school graduates, high school equivalency completers, non-traditional students from varying ages, career aspirations, or personal education goals.
- EOF Scholars are first-generation students who come from educationally disadvantaged high schools or socio-economically challenged backgrounds who are highly motivated and have demonstrated commitment and potential for success.
- Must be new to college (or have earned 24 or fewer college credits); and
- Must meet eligibility requirements (if you are not sure, we can help).
Do I have to join now?
- The EOF program has rolling acceptance; you are encouraged to apply all year round.
- Generally, students enter the program as freshmen through the EOF Summer Scholars Bridge Program and matriculate as full-time students in the fall semester.
How can I experience the full EOF Advantage?
- EOF students consistently rank higher in retention and graduation rate, and it starts with participation in the mandatory Summer Scholars Bridge Program.
- For funding, EOF applicants must transition from the summer program as a first-time, full-time enrolled student (12 or more credits) in the fall semester.
EOF Can Follow You Through Your Academic Journey
- NJ EOF Directors work together to refer you to the next institution.
- Once accepted, EOF can go the distance in supporting your pursuit of graduate studies.