Changes to PDFs That Contain Maps
The following change is being made because of timeouts and other issues related to interactive maps in PDFs of Matrix 360 displays. In 8.3, CoreLogic will change the way these maps are embedded in PDFs. The on-screen and printed maps (via the Print and Print Preview buttons) look the same as always, but when these maps are included in PDFs, CoreLogic will now use static images from CoreLogic’s GPL service. These maps look slightly different as shown below.
- The primary material difference is that the parcel is not highlighted in PDFs. This will not change.
- Map pins will be updated soon to match the status color and shape of Matrix pins. Until then, they will all be the red pushpins shown below. PDF map pins will not include the property type overlay (i.e. the white house which indicates a Residential property).
- If you see narrow maps on PDFs -- like the one on the bottom left below -- this can be corrected. Please report them to us.
- Additional minor differences
- The lot dimensions map on PDFs will not display the approximate square footage of the parcel
- The flood map displays with less opacity; thus the layer colors more closely match those in the legend