Shish Kabob Marinade
* Great for Weekend BBQ *
* Enjoy with Friends and Family *
Tired of scraping seasonings and marinades off your grill racks? Opt to season the meat after it's off the grill. Lightly brush the prepared skewers with oil, sprinkle with salt, then grill. After the skewers have been removed from the flame, brush them with a combo of melted butter and marinade sauce.
* Wooden skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes
* You can reduce soy sauce, sugar if you like lighter flavor.
* You can also add your favorite herb(s) onto the marinate sauce.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Add meat (chicken, pork, beef or lamb) and vegetables (cut into bite size pieces). I like green/red/yellow peppers, they are colorful and tasty, onion, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes.
- Marinate in refrigerator for at least a couple hours.
- Thread onto skewers and grill. It should only take 10 - 15 minutes. Watch the cooking and turn the skewers continuously.