EPH Opening for a Part-time Prevention Case Manager
This newly created role will include improving and refining our Prevention Strategy and working with families who are on the verge of eviction. Our goal is to reduce first-time homelessness by working with landlords to pre-empt evictions and by assisting families with financial literacy, employment, and other short-term supportive services.
A degree in social work or education is preferred. Experience in the social services field is required. This is a part-time, 20-25 hours per week position. If you are interested, please send a letter of interest and resume to
EPH Opening for a Part-time Maintenance Position
This position will support the maintenance of approximately 10 duplexes and 6-8 single family homes, in partnership with our maintenance team and volunteers. Knowledge and experience of home maintenance required, but licensure is not required.
This position will work approximately 20 hours per week, with flexibility in scheduling and hours. Responsibilities also require some on-call availability. If you are interested, contact Sue Mills, at
- High chairs – we have an immediate need for two high chairs. We could also use a few booster seats for younger children.
- Gently used 32 - 48 inch flat screen TV's (no converter boxes).
- Interior Craft Skills. We are always looking for people who are willing to do interior painting, would like to be part of a team that installs new laminate or vinyl plank flooring, or has electrical, plumbing or carpentry skills. If you have time available--days, evenings or weekends--we would love to talk with you!
- Drivers! EPH is piloting a new program to help provide transportation for our families who don't have cars. Our goal is to offer families a ride to the grocery store, doctor appointments, school meetings, and other scheduled appointments. If you are interested in helping with this program, we can get you started with completing a background check. This is a standard “safe from harm” process to ensure the safety of the families that we serve.
- Gardeners & Weeders! EPH has a wonderful garden that provides fresh produce for our families during the summer, and we could use your help planting and tending the garden. We also need folks who are willing to pull the weeds around some of our houses. These are very flexible volunteer opportunities that can fit into your schedule at your convenience.
- Furniture Pick Up Crew! EPH relies on donations of nice quality furniture to furnish our homes, and we could use some folks who are willing to pull a trailer to pick up donations as they become available. You can pull your own trailer, or use EPH's trailer!
Responses to Bulletin Board Requests