We've had great success with the content of our Part-Time Instructor Training Program this year! Based on the feedback and participation of our inaugural cohort, we'll be offering this training as consecutive dates again in 2019 and 2020.
Reasons to attend:
- Build better lesson plans and activities that are engaging
- Learn how to measure apprentice competency more effectively
- Manage your time with design, modification, and grading
- Understand how students learn and how to apply these concepts in your classroom
- Gain strategies to build your own confidence as a teacher
We provide lunches and pay you to attend these events.
Additionally, we are looking at ways to iincentivize the graduates of this program, going forward.
Cohort 2: Wednesday, August 14 through Friday, August 16, 2019
Cohort 3: Wednesday, March 18, 2020 through Friday, March 20, 2020
Each day begins at 7:30 am and ends at 3:30 pm. Our lead instructor is Leah Gutmann, who was the MCAWW Teacher of the Year in 2016 and is a fun, engaging teacher.