Pay your 2019-20 EnglishUSA program dues by NAFSA and automatically be entered into a drawing for ONE complimentary conference registration for the Stakeholders Conference in Washington, DC (October 3-2) OR the Professional Development Conference in San Francisco, CA (January 23-24, 2020). Waiver must be used by one employee in your program.
To renew the membership for your program:
- Visit the site www.englishusa.org
- Log in at the top or at the right (using the login associated with the MasterProgram Profile - not your individual profile)
- Click on the "Renew My Membership Now" link at the top of the page
- Review, make any necessary updates* to your profile and save
- Either (A) pay the membership dues via credit card or (B) create an invoice to pay your via check.
- Pay dues by May 24th (midnight PST) to have your program entered in the drawing!
NOTE: If you have already paid the 2019-20 dues, your program is automatically entered for the drawing!
The drawing will be held during the Annual Business Meeting at NAFSA on May 29, 6:00 - 7:00. You do not need to be present to win!
If you have any questions or need any assistance during the renewal process, please email us at info@englishUSA.org.