* Self-Care: Focus on what you need when practicing self-care, it can change depending on circumstances. Try some of the following to get started:
* Eat and sleep regularly
* Move in ways that feel good and are fun
* Write your feelings out in a journal
* Allow yourself flexibility and compassion
* Make small goals and take baby steps
* Check-up on yourself: try a free mental health screening online. These can be helpful to see how you are doing and to use as talking points with a family member, friend, or therapist.
* Get Connected: Counseling and Psychological Services on campus is here for you during the summer! They are a confidential and free service for FAU students who may want to engage with individual or group therapy with virtual options available. Give them a call at 561-297-CAPS.