How Do We Drive Down Overhead?
Date: May 7, 2020 Time 1:00—2:30 pm EDT
Presenter: Jenny Clark, Solvability
Known as the Oprah of Government Contracting, Jenny will take you through "The Financial Side of GovCon" giving you the roadmap you need that will save you tons of time and money. Price is always a component of any federal contract because agencies are dealing with more restrictive budgets. When your company starts out, you’ll bid anything and everything to get the revenue in, and some of those contracts may even be money-losers. But getting the wins creates momentum and brings relationships with customers who want to keep their successful contractors on their projects.
Essential FAR Performance Clauses for Federal Construction Contractors
Date May 14, 2020 Time 1:00—2:30 pm EDT
In this webinar, attendees will learn how to:
- Identify “constructive” or implied changes
- Understand and comply with notice requirements
- Distinguish between types of differing site conditions
- Understand the difference between design and performance specifications
- Differentiate between delay, disruption, and inefficiency, acceleration and suspension Registration: HERE