Now's the time to think about those high school juniors in your life that will be graduating a year from now. Over the years I've received feedback from parents who regretted not hiring me and tailor my senior sessions accordingly. Senior Sessions are designed to meet the needs of parents and students because this is a once in a lifetime moment.
- This is the total price - no gimmicks. The biggest complaint I hear is how expensive senior photos are, mainly due to all the extras involved. It's not uncommon to see parents spending over $2k.
- Includes all of the finished photos delivered either on a flash drive, Dropbox, Google Drive or all three with a photo release to do your own prints.
- The finished photos you receive will not be watermarked. But, social media tags are always appreciated!
Unlimited Wardrobe Changes
- I don't limit your student to how many wardrobe changes they can have. Bring the whole closet!
- We can get a lot accomplished in four hours including two or three locations depending on travel time. No worries if a little bit of extra time is needed, or if you want to divide the four hours between two days.
- The password protected album serves as both the place for you to review the photos and request any edit changes, and to share the link and password with anyone you choose to share the album with. Everyone will be able to download the digital photos for free, or order professional prints and canvas wraps.