Store Open -
The garden center reopens for outdoor shopping on Monday, May 4th.
We are open Monday thru Saturday from 9am to 4pm. Our outdoor space is open for self service shopping only. We are still taking phone and email orders as well. Please be patient with our efforts to satisfy your needs and keep everyone safe as well.
To Protect the Health of Employees, You and the General Public, please follow these Shopping Guidelines:
- No groups larger than two (2) people.
- Self service shopping only.
- We ask that all guests wear safety masks.
- Shopping should be limited to buying what you need, then returning home.
- At this time, the store is not a gathering place or to be used for family outings.
Follow the Social Distancing Guidelines of 6' Separation
Store Limits -
We are limiting in-store shopping to 10 people at a time.
The gift shop which is "non-essential" is currently closed.
We are only accepting credit cards at this time.
We are taking your safety very seriously. We are open as we are considered an "essential business" since we sell plants, vegetables, herbs, soil, fertilizer and insecticides. We are asking everyone to follow the rules set by CDC on social distancing when shopping at our garden center.
Please follow our new shopping and checkout procedures.