Our Executive Director, Tyler Stockstill, alongside our coaches will be announcing a monthly values focus.
In the month of May we are focusing on mental health. We recognize the importance of mental health status as it can impact teamwork, confidence, education, and performance. Here are a few tips to help keep your mental health in check:
How to cope:
- Talk to a coach or other trusted adult if you are feeling depressed or alone.
- Value progress over perfection.
- Celebrate wins on and off the field.
- Don’t isolate yourself
How to help:
- Provide support or resources
- Educate yourself
- Reduce the stigma surrounding mental health
If you or someone you know is in need of mental health support contact:
UNI CrisisLine – 801.213.0816
Be on the look out for a video from our executive director!