Next 6 Week Session: May 2 - June 6
Ages 0-6 months Thursdays 11:15 - 12:00
Ages 6-12 months. Thursdays 12:30- 1:15
Classes for new parents and their babies, ages 0-6 months, or ages 6-12 mos. Any special adult involved in a child's life is invited and welcome to attend. Classes are led by a pediatric physical therapist who has extensive knowledge of early childhood development. Come and share a special time with your baby.
Meet other new parents while we develop baby's skills in all areas through music, movement and play activities. Have questions such as these answered:
· How can I help my fussy baby learn to calm himself?
· How can I use touch to create a special bond with my baby?
· How do I know when my baby is ready to play with me?
· How can I help my baby enjoy tummytime?
· Is my baby meeting their milestones on time?
· What toys are best for my baby?
· What kinds of activities can I do to stimulate my baby's growth and development in all areas?
Classes will run for a 6 week session beginning May 2- June 6, 2019.
Exchange for the 6 week session is $150.00, payable before first class.
A minimum of 3 class participants is required to run the series.