We hope you're doing well while you shelter in place. For those of you who provide essential services, like HERS, we hope you're staying safe and healthy!
Since COVID-19 began to affect our communities, our team has been "wowed" by your giving spirit. We've received lovingly crafted cloth masks, notes encouraging us to stay strong, several donations for long-time volunteers, and a surprise grant from
a Best of Fremont nonprofit
has certainly helped our morale, too!
Yet like many small, local nonprofits, we're feeling the strain of this unsettling time. The pandemic has impacted HERS significantly; our postponed People With Purpose gala has delayed critical fundraising and we've incurred expenses for protective gear and more.
Your support means everything to our patients.
a day of generosity and unity -- is May 5th -- just a few days away. By giving to HERS, you'll provide low income and under-insured patients with health and dignity...
- $50 provides a survivor with a pocketed bra
- $64 ensures a post-surgical support camisole to aid a healing patient
- $85 alleviates painful lymph fluid retention with a compression sleeve
- $147 allows a patient both a compression sleeve and fingerless glove
- $250 grants a breast prosthesis to a unilateral mastectomy patient
HERS Breast Cancer Foundation
2500 Mowry Avenue, Suite 130
Fremont CA 94538
On behalf of the HERS Team, I wish you continued safety and good health.
Tina Fernandez Steckler