November 19, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. CommonSpirit's operating loss quadruples as it awaits California provider fee income
2. Arizona hospital closure will result in 655 layoffs
3. Quorum in talks to divest 4 hospitals
- Determining Value in a Value-Based World with Marsha Boyle, Enterprise Sales Operations and Finance Executive, Value Team
5. Mayo Clinic's net income more than doubles to $1.5B
6. New Hampshire hospitals, Mass General fight for merger
7. How Apple helped inspire Stanford's new hospital
8. RCM execs face several pain points. But they can use their unique vantage to drive savvy change across their organization.
to find out how.
9. Former CEO will sell California health clinics to settle billing fraud allegations
10. 13 latest healthcare industry lawsuits, settlements
11. Your A/R system needs a reality check.
to find out why it's not at peak performance.
12. Atrium, Novant compete for footprint in North Carolina county
13. Neurosurgeon hit with false claims complaint after Sanford's $20M settlement
Companies to Know
Thank you to our key partners
Prism Healthcare Partners
Transaction & Valuation Issues
Legal & Regulatory
Human Capital and Risk
Health Information Technology
Rankings & Ratings
Quality & Patient Safety
Sales, Marketing & Events:
President and CEO
Becker's Hospital Review
A Becker's Healthcare Publication
Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved.