1. US coronavirus risk still low, HHS official says; experts debate use of quarantines Full story
2. Mayo Clinic medical school accepts 364 students by mistake Full story
3.Texas hospital goes extra mile to help young burn survivors adjust at school Full story
4. Infection control case study: How BayCare Health System is taking on HAIs. Click here to read the white paper.
5. Join us at our 3rd Annual Health IT + Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy Conference, May 19-21, at the Swissotel, Chicago. We're excited to offer 80+ sessions featuring a great combination of health IT’s impact on pharmaceuticals, clinical and business issues.
Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. IU Health to train caregivers on CPR quarterly Full story
7. New Jersey facility improperly discharged elderly man in 3-hour Uber ride home, suit claims Full story
8. Has your healthcare system developed an access strategy? Find out if it will work in the future. Click here to sign up for the webinar.
9. Dying patients' wishes ignored nearly 40 percent of time in study Full story
10. Seattle EMTs not told they were moving possible coronavirus patient Full story
11. How to design a treatment program for patients with opioid dependence — 3 experts discuss
12. Hospitality trumps care quality in patient surveys, study finds Full story
13. Nurse practitioner employment by state Full story