22 MAJOR PROJECTS FOR THIS SUMMER
As I mentioned at the opening of this newsletter, there are 22 major projects. Here's a quick summary of the major road construction projects planned this summer. You'll also find links below to access updates on these projects.
CITY OF NAMPA
(1) 11th Avenue N/Industrial Road Reconstruction
(2) 12th Avenue Access Control (Lake Lowell to 7th St S)
(3) FY17 Chip Seal Projects - See planned chip seal projects in a map down below.
(4) Idaho Center Blvd (Cherry Lane to CWI) Reconstruction
(6) Nampa High School Pedestrian Improvements
(7) Midland & Karcher Bypass Intersection Modifications
(8) Roosevelt Avenue/1st Street South Water Upgrades
(9, 10) 12th Avenue (SH45) HAWK Crossing (11th Street South & Sherman)
(11) South Nampa Bike/Pedestrian Improvements
(12) Southside Blvd Pressure Reducing Valve & Pressurized Irrigation Line
(13) University District Chip Seal & Bike/Pedestrian improvements
(14) Western Regional Lift Station Pressure Sewer, Phase II
||This is I-84 between Nampa and Caldwell before temporary patches were applied earlier this year. The road will be rebuilt this summer. The schedule has not been set at this time.
IDAHO TRANSPORTATION DEPARTMENT
to view the ITD website for these projects
- make sure to click on "Construction Projects" tab, then expand the Canyon County section
(5) Karcher (SH55) and Midway Intersection Improvements - Tentative
(15, 16) I-84 Reconstruction (Franklin Boulevard to Franklin Road)
(17) I-84B Rebuild (from Northside Boulevard to Grant Street)
(18) Karcher Road (SH55) & Lake intersection
(19) SH45 micro surfacing
(20) SH55 pavement rehab (Middleton Road to Pride Lane)
(21) US20/26 resurfacing (Locust Grove to Borchers Lane)
NAMPA HIGHWAY DISTRICT
to visit the Nampa Highway District website.
(22) Cherry Road rebuild