McNicholas High School partners with Schoolbelles for new uniform options
McNicholas High School is proud to announce a new partnership with the uniform supplier Schoolbelles. Schoolbelles, which operates a retail store at
5718 Harrison Ave. in Western Hills, has been serving numerous schools in the tri-state area since 1957.
Why McNicholas chose Schoolbelles
- Student feedback regarding the current skorts and other items of interest. The selected skirt styles were chosen, tested, and favorably reviewed by students.
- Several ways to order for parent convenience: online, phone, or in-store.
- Easy to understand sizing makes online ordering simple.
- Quality fabric and stitching backed by a 180-day guarantee. No ironing necessary!
- Wide range of sizing to fit all student body types.
- Schoolbelles operates and owns its own sewing factory in Cleveland, OH to maintain quality and stock levels. Schoolbelles does not depend on outside vendors and can respond to backorders fast.
- Generous return policies and easy return procedures.
- Free shipping on all items.
- 20+ sales throughout the year.
Frequently asked questions
Q: Does this mean I have to order my daughter a new skirt for the 2020-21 school year?
A: No. If your daughter is happy with her current skort,
it meets the 2” guideline*, she may continue to wear it as long as she pleases. This just allows for
styles and options.
Q: Can I still order through Shaheen’s?
A: Yes. If you prefer the skort style uniform bottom, those are still available for purchase through Shaheen.
Q: Does Schoolbelles offer school-approved pants?
A: Yes. Based on student feedback, we partnered with Schoolbelles to provide several options for men
Poly pants and shorts for men
Cotton/poly pants for women
Q: Must school-appropriate pants be purchased only from Schoolbelles?
A: No. Khaki, navy, or grey pants from any provider may be worn as long as they match the style and fit of the pants on the McNick section of the Schoolbelles website.
These pants meet the requirements of the student handbook: Style and fit should be suitable for employment in a conservative office –neither too tight nor too loose. Pants should not be denim-style, cargo-style, corduroy, or capris. Pockets should not be on the outside of the pants.
- Due to COVID-19, no in-school fitting dates will be available this summer. You may contact a Schoolbelles representative at 1-888-637-3037 to make an appointment for an in-store measurement, or you may visit their website to consult the measurement guidelines. To place an order online, visit https://www.schoolbelles.com. School code: s2930. It is recommended to place orders by July 4 to ensure arrival by the start of the school year. McNicholas High School is creating a video showing the new skirt styles and demonstrating how to take measurements. This video will be available early in the week of June 29.
- The Rocket Shop will announce dates shortly for the Back to School sale in August. Uniform shirts will be available for sale at that sale.
* The McNicholas student handbook requires all skirts and shorts to reach no higher than 2 inches above the knee. High school students are constantly growing and changing. The length requirement will be strictly enforced. Please ensure that you have uniform bottoms in compliance for the start of the 2020-21 school year.