September 18, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Hospitals win challenge to site-neutral pay cuts
2. Maryland hospitals merge, unveil name for combined system
3. Former Texas hospital CFO gets 10 years for $16M fraud
4. The new patient financial engagement tools that yield more revenue and reduce risk.
to attend the webinar.
5. Registration to close this week for Becker's largest Health IT + Revenue Cycle conference yet!
. For sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. CMS blasted for nearly 2-year delay in payout of Medicare performance bonuses
7. Illinois hospital will stay open -- for now
8. A Practical Approach to Transitions of Care. Learn How Bon Secours Mercy Health Saved Millions and Reduced Readmissions with this
9. 10 hospitals seeking CFOs
10. Business services are as important as clinical: Why University Hospitals developed a patient financial bill of rights
11. Sizing up a new payer contract? Bring your smartest questions to the table.
Learn what every CFO should be asking
12. 10 most, least concentrated hospital markets
13. HCA buys 55-acre plot in Florida
Companies to Know
Thank you to our key partners
Prism Healthcare Partners
Transaction & Valuation Issues
Legal & Regulatory
Human Capital and Risk
Health Information Technology
Rankings & Ratings
Quality & Patient Safety
Sales, Marketing & Events:
President and CEO
Becker's Hospital Review
A Becker's Healthcare Publication
Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved.