July 2, 2019
One of Boise’s favorite family events is just over a week away! It’s time to sign up your child to ride in the
ASWD Twilight Criterium Kids’ Ride
coming up Saturday, July 13.
Boise’s own Three-time Olympic Champion in Cycling, Kristin Armstrong will again lead the Twilight Kids’ Ride. The Kids’ Ride kicks off the
ASWD Twilight Criterium
in Downtown Boise, a full day of fast-paced bike racing featuring the best amateurs and some of the top women’s and men’s pro cycling teams in the world.
Kids Get Kristin’s Autograph!
Kristin will stay after the Kids’ Ride to sign autographs on a special edition Kids’ Ride poster sponsored by the members and merchants of the Downtown Boise Association. The Kids’ Ride is generously supported by
St Luke’s Boise Medical Center
Emergency Medicine of Idaho
What Parents Need to Know about the ASWD Twilight Criterium Kids’ Ride:
- DATE: Saturday, July 13, 2019
- CHECK-IN: begins at Noon, Ride starts at 12:45pm.
- FREE! There’s no cost for kids to ride with Kristin.
- REGISTER on the Twilight Kids’ Ride page at downtownboise.org. Pre-registration is not required but encouraged.
- WHERE: South side of Jefferson Street in front of the Idaho Statehouse.
- HELMETS: Kids must have helmets to participate in the ride.
- Boise Bicycle Project will be on-site conducting bike checks and tune ups for the kids!
About the ASWD Twilight Criterium
The ASWD Twilight Criterium celebrates its 33rd year of exciting bike racing through the streets of Downtown Boise. For more information go to
to stay up to date on all that’s happening downtown, including the ASWD Twilight Criterium!
#twilightcritboi #BoiseTwilightCriterium #BeDowntownBoise